Castle Rock Club Terms & Conditions
• Membership of ‘The Castle Rock Club’(CRC) is at the sole discretion of the management of Castle Rock Brewery (CRB) and CRB retain the absolute right to either refuse or withdraw membership from individuals or groups.
• Membership is free of charge to accepted members who have fully completed the application form and keep their details up to date.
• Membership packs will be available from your chosen outlet 14 days after the submission of the application. Packs must be collected within 90 days of application otherwise membership may lapse.
• By joining CRC, members agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the club and these terms and conditions may vary. Up to date terms and conditions are available on request. Terms and conditions and the granting and acceptance of membership do not form part of any legal contract and neither do they replace any statutory obligations or legislation.
• Club members must be more than 18 years old. The membership card is NOT an accepted form of ID for the purpose of establishing age.
• Castle Rock may postpone or withdraw this scheme in part or in full at any time.
• Membership of CRB does not necessarily guarantee entry nor does it necessarily guarantee service.
• CRC membership card and CRC benefits remain the property of CRB and must be returned on demand. The benefits of membership of CRC may vary without further notice.
• The membership and the benefits deriving from membership of CRC are not transferable.