This is a half day course (refreshments included) and contains the following topics:
- Introduction to food allergens
- Allergies, intolerances and coeliac disease
- Symptoms of allergic reactions and how to respond
- Allergens legislation
- Food labelling requirements
- The 14 regulated allergens
- Free-from claims
- Managing allergens from purchase to service
- Providing allergen information to customers
Currently we have no training dates available. Please check back here for updates.
Thank you for your understanding.
For more information or for alternative course information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 07442 491292
Please see our Training Brochure and full dates below for all the information you need in one place: