This is a one day course (refreshments included).
This qualification helps staff to avoid and manage conflict within their work environment.
It has been designed in conjunction with conflict management specialists in the licensed retail sector and designed for people working within the following roles: licensed retailers, assistant managers, relief managers supervisory/key staff
Key topics covered:
- The responsibilities of both employers and employees in relation to workplace violence under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- What is meant by the terms ‘risk’ and ‘hazard’, and the causes of workplace violence
- How to identify and reduce hazards through risk assessment to reduce the likelihood of conflict arising
- Why and how conflict situations can arise, and how to avoid them
- How to deal with conflict when it has arisen
- The law in relation to self-defence victim support, and the importance of reporting and recording incidents of workplace violence
30 question multiple-choice examination
Currently we have no training dates available. Please check back here for updates.
Thank you for your understanding.
For more information or for alternative course information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 07442 491292
Please see our Training Brochure and full dates below for all the information you need in one place:Training Centre Brochure