BIIAB LEVEL – DRUG AWARENESS COURSE
Duration – Half day (refreshments included)
This qualification is for anyone working in licensed premises who may be exposed to illegal drug activity. It will give the learner the knowledge and confidence they need to help prevent and deal effectively with any drug related problems.
The course covers the following:
- General drug trends and who to approach for information
- Drug legislation which may affect licensed premises
- The need for multi-agency liaison and the importance of partnerships with the relevant authorities
- How to initiate, implement and monitor a drug strategy (drug policy)
- How to carry out a needs assessment
- How to deal with drug users and dealers
- How to comply with the legal requirements in relation to found or confiscated drugs
- How to eliminate drugs from your premises
- How to comply with the requirements of public safety
Assessment: Short multiple choice exam
Currently we have no training dates available. Please check back here for updates.
Thank you for your understanding.
For more information or for alternative course information, please email email@example.com or call Sarah on 07442 491292
Please see our Training Brochure and full dates below for all the information you need in one place: