Please view our Corona virus Policy here, or read the plain text version below.
Castle Rock Corona virus Policy
What Castle Rock is doing for our customers:
- We support customers/staff wearing face coverings if they choose to do so.
- We have an increased cleaning regime in place.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available – please use them!
- Our teams wash/sanitise their hands frequently.
- Where possible we encourage all our pubs to be well ventilated (please ask when booking or being seated and we will accommodate your request wherever possible).
- We encourage contactless payment.
- Our teams undertake daily health screenings.
- If any of our team members become ill, they are required to follow all the current government guidelines to ensure the safety of their colleagues and our customers. A single negative lateral flow test is required in addition to the full 10 day isolation period.
What we are asking from our customers in return:
- If you are feeling unwell and displaying symptoms of COVID please do not enter, we want to keep our teams and guests safe!
- Please respect our teams, if you have any questions please ask. We’re here to help.