We're delighted to be back open! Please note: opening hours are fluid and subject to change.Drinks Menu
This charming pub is tucked away in Kimberley, a former heartland of Nottinghamshire’s brewing industry. While the town’s brewery is currently being turned into housing, the Cricketers Rest aims to keep the spirit of Kimberley’s heritage alive.
Nestled in a row of beautiful cottages, the Cricketers is ideally located for the local community. Inside you’ll find a snug, traditional pub with dashes of country charm, across three cosy rooms. Real ales include Castle Rock staples alongside changing guest ales, with six hand pulls to enjoy. A selection of 20+ world beers in bottle and can are available, and two rotating craft keg beers. A range of spirits, wines, soft drinks and hot beverages are also available.
Sports fans are extremely well catered for at the Cricketers Rest, with television screens not only broadcasting all the live action on Sky Sports but BT Sport as well.
First-time visitors to the Cricketers Rest will be surprised to find a lovely and spacious walled garden at the rear of the building, including a covered area for rainy days.
- Assistance may be needed entering through the pub’s double doors, which are also quite narrow for wheelchair users
- There’s a step into the front of the pub
- Unfortunately, there is no ramp available
- The staff are happy to let people enter through the back of the pub if needed
- There is no wheelchair accessible toilet or lower down facilities
- Room can be made for larger powered chairs as needed
The staff at the Cricketers are happy to assist anyone as needed. If you still have queries regarding accessibility or anything else feel free to ring the pub and ask for more information.
Team up and battle it out in our weekly quiz taking place every Tuesday at 8pm.