We're delighted to be back open - but please note hours and products are subject to change.Golden Eagle Online Menu
The Golden Eagle has been an established hostelry since the early 1700’s and has become a gem of a pub on Lincoln’s lengthy high street. With a cosy front lounge with a log burner as well as an exceptional beer garden area, the pub is popular with a wide range of customers all year round.
The back bar provides all round viewing for sports events; our three televisions can provide two separate screenings at any one time. We host live music events both inside and outside of the pub depending on the time of year.
The Golden Eagle offers up to nine hand pulled ales at any one time and have a selection of both continental and craft beers in bottles. The lounge bar is home to a range of specialist fruit wines and a select range of Scottish single malts to compliment any evening out.
Our outside area was redeveloped in 2012, offering lit and heated booths on a landscaped and raised patio area as well as facilities for bbq’s and a marquee to host various parties or events. We can provide a range of buffets for private or corporate functions and have a select food menu on offer throughout the week.
Keep up to date with the Golden Eagle’s beloved Jack Russell Harvey…
- Accessibility at the Golden Eagle is limited due to the age of the building.
- A small ramp is available for use through the main entrance and into the function room, however the doorways are very narrow.
- Narrow doorways mean smaller wheelchairs can pass through, but assistance will likely be required.
- Unfortunately, larger wheelchairs will not fit.
- There is no accessible toilet and the ladies in particular has little space.
- As many of the doors inside the pub are fire doors they are quite heavy, especially to open towards you.
- The garden is more accessible and very pleasant in good weather. There is also heating and lighting for evenings and colder days.
The staff at the Golden Eagle are more than happy to assist anyone as needed. If you still have queries regarding accessibility or anything else please feel free to ring the pub and ask for more information.
General knowledge Quiz and Bingo from 7:45/8pm every Friday evening!