We're delighted to be back open! Please note: opening hours are fluid and subject to change.Order Online Drinks Menu
The Lincolnshire Poacher has been part of Nottingham’s real ale drinking scene for so long that it’s easy to forget that it only opened in the late 1980′s, rising from the shell of the Old Grey Nags Head which had been closed by Shipstones.
In partnership with Wainfleet brewers, George Bateman & Sons Ltd, the ‘Poacher’ quickly earned a reputation as one of THE places in Nottingham for quality and choice of ale, a distinction it has never lost.
Alongside its excellent reputation for ale, the Lincolnshire Poacher also cooks up a delicious menu of fresh food every day. Check out the sample menu above and book, or just pop in and enjoy a home cooked meal with a side of tip-top beer.
The large public bar is complemented by a large outside high walled smoking area, while the upstairs function room can seat up to 40.
- The front entrance has a step but a ramp can be provided on request, regulars that require the ramp know its kept behind the front door!
- May be difficult to enter when alone if in wheelchair (because of ramp storage and the door opening outwards)
- The snug, conservatory and accessible toilet can be accessed easily once inside the pub, garden access may require a little assistance
- The left-hand side of pub not wheelchair accessible as the Poacher is on a hill and a large step joins the 2 areas of the pub
- The function room on first floor only access via staircase
- The layout of pub provides more secluded spots which can be reserved
The staff at the Lincolnshire Poacher are happy to assist anyone who may need it. If you have more queries regarding accessibility feel free to ring up the pub and ask for more information.
Wednesday Nights with The Old Nick Trading Company
From 8pm, enjoy live music from the Old Nick Trading Company, in the Lincolnshire Poacher’s safe and sheltered outdoor environment. The pub garden has plenty of space and some beautiful and unique features, perfect for an alfresco evening accompanied by country, folk and blues melodies from “Old Nick”.
Free of charge and lots of fun. Please ring ahead to book a table.
Every Sunday, from 8pm.
See out the weekend with more live music in the Poacher’s safe, sheltered and picturesque pub garden. See the Poacher’s Facebook (here) for upcoming acts. Free of charge and lots of fun.
Please ring ahead to book a table.