Over the coming weeks and months, there will be many things you can do to help Castle Rock as we navigate our way through these uncharted waters.
How you can support us:
Check out our online shop, and ‘click and collect’ from our Drive Thru or order for home delivery
- Our online shop is open with a streamlined selection of products, including bottles and cans from our beloved craft fridges.
- You can now order for delivery – check if we’re delivering to you here.
- If we don’t cover your area or you’d rather collect, you can arrange to do so from our zero-contact Drive Thru. These zero contact collections are between 10am-12pm on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays and your collection must be pre-booked. Follow the guidelines on our shop when you order.
- Find out more info about the order process and health and safety here.
Get Castle Rock beer delivered by MSR Newsgroup LTD
- Our friends at MSR Newsgroup LTD are delivering cases of Harvest Pale, Elsie Mo and Screech Owl bottles to local doorsteps.
- To order or for more information please telephone 0115 958 1735, or email: email@example.com
Follow us on social media
- Communication is key in times like this. Give us a follow on social media and be sure to keep an eye on what we’re doing – all of our offers, events, comments and ideas will be posted there.
Get in touch
- Have a question? Get in touch, either online, email or on social media.
- We’re working hard to come up with all kinds of ways we can stay in touch, and keep our lovely customers entertained, happy and suitably supplied with delicious beer. If you’ve had a brainwave as to how we can connect and how we can help you during the pub shutdown phase, please let your local pub or us (Castle Rock Brewery) know!