The CV-19 pandemic and the associated restrictions are putting continued pressure on local pubs and breweries, but over the past eight months we’ve been amazed by your support.
Here’s you can support us during the November lockdown:
Check out our online shop, and ‘click and collect’ from our Drive Thru or order for home delivery
- Our online shop is open with a selection of beers, merchandise and gifts. We’ll be updating the shop regularly including some unique Christmas gifts.
- You can now order for local delivery courtesy of our friends at MSR Newsgroup LTD or national delivery (free over £45).
- If we don’t cover your area or you’d rather collect, you can arrange to do so from our zero-contact Drive Thru. These zero contact collections are on Fridays and Saturdays and your collection must be pre-booked. Follow the guidelines on our shop when you order. Please note we are waiting on clarification as to whether this is allowed during lockdown.
- Find out more info about the order process and health and safety here.
- The Vat & Fiddle, Lincolnshire Poacher, Stratford Haven and Poppy and Pint are all offering take-out during the November lockdown – along with our own Castle Rock Drive-Thru. Click here for more details: https://www.castlerockbrewery.co.uk/take-out-information-november-lockdown/
Follow us on social media
- Communication is key in times like this. Give us a follow on social media and be sure to keep an eye on what we’re doing – all of our offers, events, comments and ideas will be posted there.
- Make sure you’re liking and sharing our posts
Tell your loved ones about us
- Businesses like ours really need your support right now, so please tell your friends and family about us.
- When the lockdown begins to ease, we’re likely to be navigating a new swathe of ever-changing guidelines and goalpoasts, along with increased financial strain. Please do support us in our pubs where you can.
Get in touch
- Have a question? Get in touch, either online, email or on social media.
- Tell us all your pub and beer stories so we can continue to encourage postive dialogue about what they bring to our communities.