Hi again and thanks for checking out our latest update. We really appreciate your continued support in these difficult times and look forward to welcoming you in our pubs.
The latest series of restrictions continue to put exceedingly high levels of pressure on our wonderful industry but we are committed to making the right choices both for the safety of the Castle Rock Family and the business.
With this in mind, here’s the full update on what you can expect in our pubs until the second national lockdown begins on Thursday 5th November. Please bear in mind that the situation remains very fluid and we may alter opening times or even open or close pubs at short notice.
About Tier 3
- No multiple household mixing either inside our pubs or in our beer gardens. Please visit our pubs as part of your household or support bubbles only.
- Some of our pubs will remain open but can only serve any drink (hot, alcoholic, soft) with a substantial meal.
- The latest our pubs will be open is 10pm.
- We will stop serving alcohol for consumption off-premises at 9pm (take-outs).
- Some closed pubs may be offering take outs – please check their social media.
- Some of our pubs may have amended their booking procedures, please check their booking platform for more information.
- Tier 3 and Tier 2 booking T&Cs are here: https://www.castlerockbrewery.co.uk/booking-terms-and-conditions/
- House rules unaffected by the Tier 3 changes still apply. You can view our house rules HERE.
Please note, the Golden Eagle, Lincoln and the Swan in the Rushes, Loughborough are both in Tier 1 areas and are open as per those restrictions.
Pub Info (As of 29.10.20)
Bread and Bitter
Fox & Grapes
Horse & Plough
Poppy & Pint
Every day: 11am-9pm
Vat & Fiddle
Thursday: 12pm-3pm / 5pm-8:30pm