20:00-20:30 – The Edi Johnston Bit
Acoustic | Folk | Comedy
20:45-21:15 – Hey Quadrophonic
Funk | Rock | Soul | Fusion
21:30-22:30 – Unknown Era
Reggae | Hip Hop | Ska | Funk
17:00-17:30 – Cameron Sinclair Harris
18:00-18:30 – Alta Pueblo
Folk | Jazz | Acoustic
19:30-20:00 – 94 Gunships
Blues | Indie | Acoustic
20:30-21:15 – The Most Ugly Child
Country | Folk | Americana
21:45-22:30 – Lord Ha Ha
Psychedelic | Progressive | Rock
17:00-17:45 – Magic Car
Folk | Country | Blues
18:15-19:00 – THE IDOLINS
Acoustic | Folk | Pop
19:30-20:30 – Cranberry Flick
Swing | Jive | Rhythm & Blues
21:00-22:00 – Fat Digester
Funk | Soul | Dub
Street food – Jamaican, Smoked, Barmies, Karkli, Vat & Fiddle BBQ
Family fun day (kids go free 11-4 on Saturday)
Can your own beer with WeCan
– Festival opens to the public on Thursday 1st at 5pm.
– Festival opening times are as follows: Thursday 1st 5pm-11pm | Friday 2nd 2pm-11pm | Saturday 3rd 11am-11pm
– Trade Sessions take place on Wednesday 31st 5pm-9pm and Thursday 1st 3pm-5pm (Beer of the Year)
– Family Fun Day takes place on Saturday between 11am and 4pm.
– Guide and assistance dogs welcome but unfortunately we cannot allow other dogs on site.
– Strictly 18+ only and ID may be required. U18s go free between 11am and 4pm on Saturday for the Family Fun Day.
– Entrance includes: glassware, programme and your first half free (you will receive a voucher)
– Weekend ticket holders will be provided with a wristband.